The TEN81 clinic in Hatfield, Pretoria will continue to provide selected vital services during the national lockdown period with a reduced number of staff members. Please note the below details:
* The clinic is open Mon-Sat throughout the lockdown
* Hours are 8.30 – 16:30 ( Mon-Fri) / 09h00 to 13h00 (Sat).
* Services on offer: PrEP, ARV and PEP initiation/collections.
* Existing appointments will be honoured.
* No physical contact during consultations, unless absolutely necessary.
* If required, clients will be verbally assisted to administer a simple HIV self-screening test.
* If the result is positive, the nurse will administer a confirmation test and provide ARV treatment.
* Only one client allowed in the clinic at any time.
* Visits/collections STRICTLY by appointment only. No drop-ins.
* Appointments to be made by calling 012 430 3272 / 066 190 5812
If you are concerned that you have coronavirus and/or have any symptoms, please call the national coronavirus hotline for further advice and support: 0800 029 999.
To stay up to date on coronavirus news, developments and symptoms please save the official coronavirus WhatsApp service number on your phone: 060 012 3456. Send “hi” to the number and follow the prompts.
We also urge you to visit the official SA government (data free) coronavirus resource website at https://coronavirus.datafree.co.