“The only thing more exhausting than being depressed is pretending that you’re not.” – Unknown. Here are some tips on how you can deal with depression, especially when the future looks uncertain at best…
• Stay in touch! Fight the urge to isolate yourself and rather build a support network.
• Get up and do small or basic things even if you don’t feel like doing them.
• Find a routine and stick to it.
• Become more physically active.
• Challenge negative thinking.
• Shift your attention and focus on something else.
• Keep some humour in your life.
• Speak to someone trustworthy.
If you need advice or support, please contact: