“A big part of financial freedom is having your heart and mind free from worry about the what-ifs of life.” – Suze Orman
Financial worries can cause sleepless nights. Here are tips on how to reduce this kind of stress by planning and setting financial goals:
• Write down your financial goals, and be realistic.
• Create a budget. It will give you a feeling of control over your finances and help you plan your expenses.
• Get an emergency fund. Save for unexpected expenses as well as your goals.
• Get outside help. Talking to a knowledgeable person can offer an outside perspective.
• Do you have an income issue or a spending issue? Decide to change what you can.
• Take a positive approach by tracking your progress towards your financial goals.
If you need advice or support, please contact:
– Dr Dick on www.men2men.co.za
– or Dr Delicious on www.womyn2womyn.co.za
– Get FREE face-to-face counselling at TEN81 in Pretoria (Book now on 012 430 3272 / 066 190 5812)
– or get FREE telephonic counselling nationwide (012 430 3272 / 066 190 5812)