Many of us are struggling with uncertainty and the disruption of our ‘normality’. Here are some tips on how you can manage the changes that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought into our lives.
• Accept that change is everywhere. You cannot control this, only how you react to it.
• What you need is an attitude of genuine willingness to adapt.
• We all need help – reach out to others for support.
• Surround yourself with people who believe in you, will encourage and inspire you, and who will remind you of your potential.
• Be patient with yourself – change is often not easy to deal with.
• Look for what is positive within the changing circumstances and let that sustain you.
If you need advice or support, please contact: